Increasingly, companies are discovering that giving not only makes them feel good, but improves their corporate image and in turn, their bottom line. According to a report in the Houston Business Journal, "community looks for leaders, recruits look for businesses with heart and residents want to be proud of their corporate neighbors" (Nov 11, 2005).
At Forgotten Voices, we are committed to creating creative connections between our partners in Africa and your company. Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Provide matching gifts to encourage employee involvement
- Let your employees host a fun fundraiser that boosts company morale (putt-putt tournament, walk a thon, or ice cream social)
- Designate a percentage of company's profits for Forgotten Voices (or profits from a set list of clients)
- Invite us to come speak to your staff to raise awareness about the humanitiarian & financial benefits of assisting HIV/AIDS orphans
- Directly connect with a partnership in Africa, with assistance from Forgotten Voices. Take on the financial responsibilities of an entire project in Africa to see how financially responsible we are AND to see the tremendous return on investment of your time. Plus, build some great new relationships with leaders on the other side of the world.
- Give a gift today!
Have questions or other ideas? Give Ryan Keith a call at 717.506.3144 or email him at
. Together, let's implement ways to equip leaders, empower orphans, and build hope...with the help of your company.