Looking for the perfect gift?
Consider empowering a vulnerable child in southern Africa with a donation to Forgotten Voices. Celebrate the way your loved ones have touched and changed your own life by giving a life-changing gift! Give a gift to Forgotten Voices in someone’s honor and they (or you) will receive a personalized certificate (see example) acknowledging the impact of your gift.
Please note the following:
- The certificate is sent automatically to the email address listed on "Recipient's email address" box on the gift certificate donation page linked below.
- If you want to receive it to give later, use your email address or if you want it to go to the person immediately, use theirs.
- The certificate will detail the amount donated.
- Please fill out the entire form.
GIVE A GIFT CERTIFICATE TODAY
DID YOU KNOW?
When deciding how much to give, here is a breakdown of what we can do with gift. These numbers are averages.
- $15 will send a child (orphan or child at risk of being orphaned) to primary school for one term (3 months) in Zimbabwe.
- $65 will buy a homecare kit (bleach, rubber sheets, and soap). Our community AIDS relief partners estimate that one home care kit, when used properly, can reduce potential of infection by 50% over a month's time for an entire village.
- $100 will allow us to send an AIDS worker to anywhere in the country to perform an education seminar on the dangers of AIDS and provide AIDS counseling.
- $200 will allow our church partners to provide care to two children for an entire year, including school fees and supplies, nutritional supplements, agricultural training/resources and in-home visits for spiritual and psycho-social support.
- $500 will buy HIV testing kits for 29 people, allowing them to know if they have HIV/AIDS. By knowing, we can determine how to best help a particular village more efficiently and effectively.