Christ Tabernacle Ministries
“Tabernacle of Hope”
Forgotten Voices partner since 2014
- School fee payments and supplies for 28 primary and secondary students
- Distribution of food, clothing and other goods to orphans and vulnerable families in the community
- Home visitation for widows, orphans and vulnerable families in the community
- Begin providing educational assistance to orphans and vulnerable children with payment of school fees, school supplies and uniforms
- Provide psychosocial support and spiritual counseling to orphans and vulnerable children and their caregivers
Christ Tabernacle Ministries Church was founded September 5, 2007 in the Insiza North district of the rural province of South Matabaleland, Zimbabwe. At its’ founding, the church was comprised of ten adults and five children. Today the church has grown to be a beacon of light for the community.
Located in a region with one of the highest rates of HIV/AIDS prevalence in the country, the church has been meeting the needs of orphaned and vulnerable children in their community since their inception. Prior to partnering with Forgotten Voices, Christ Tabernacle Ministries Church has been giving second-hand clothes, intermittently paying school fees and school supplies, providing food packs, and providing counseling services to orphaned and vulnerable children. The church also boasts a vibrant children’s ministry with activities for children every Saturday that include games, fellowship and teaching. However the church has felt financially underequipped to consistently meet the needs of these children.
Christ Tabernacle Ministries Church was therefore very excited to begin a partnership with Forgotten Voices in the fall of 2014. Through our partnership, the church is looking forward to regular investment in the lives of orphaned and vulnerable children in their church and community.
We look forward to hearing about the impact of this partnership in the lives of children reached by Christ Tabernacle Ministries Church!