To demonstrate the love of Jesus Christ by partnering with local churches in Southern Africa to empower families and caregivers to meet the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of orphaned and vulnerable children in their communities.
Forgotten Voices COVID 19 Response
Over the last three months, we have experienced the ugly reality of a pandemic here in the United States. The pandemic has begun it’s assault in all the countries we serve in southern Africa and orphaned and vulnerable children are more at risk than ever. We are currently preparing our church partners and field staff to help vulnerable and orphaned children during this crisis and in the long recovery to follow.
We are focusing on the following relief efforts:
- Training staff and partners to deliver COVID-19 education and awareness programs to children and families
- Providing emergency hygiene and medical kits.
- Delivering basic food supplies to see families through anticipated food shortages.
- Preparing church partners for the new wave of orphaned and vulnerable children that will undoubtedly follow in the wake of COVID-19’s spread.
- Supporting families by providing trauma-informed counseling and spiritual care.
Please help us protect and care for these precious families today.
To date, we have partnered with over 150 local church partners who have served more than 16,247 orphaned and vulnerable children and caregivers in their communities.
We’d love to connect personally to get you what you need!
Submit your question and contact info here and we’ll reply ASAP.